Sunday, February 16, 2014

50 ideas?

My item of choice is a World of Warcraft expansion pack container (multiple, actually), which represents my general dislike for the new-age internet community's negative behaviors and traits.
Keep in mind that many of these ideas will probably... suck. Or sound funny. I aim to make for a fun list, but also one that can kickstart some real ideas. Going over this list, maybe I can discover something I didn't see before.

That's the idea anyway. Without further ado, here's my list of ideas (which may not even add up to 50 to be honest, having a really hard time coming up with ideas):

1. Make an image in Photoshop with the box/contents
2. Make wearable accessories with the box/contents
3. Make music with the box/contents
4. Create a collage of Warcraft images and media in tribute to the franchise
5. Write on the inside of the box about things I dislike about the WoW/internet community
6. Write on the inside of the box about things I appreciate about the WoW/internet community
7. Make my own box in mock replica of the game box
8. Reference an established internet meme using the box/contents
9. Make a bird's nest out of the box
10. Make the box into a complaint box that can hold written complaints
11. Have classmates write their internet handles on the box a la autograph, or things they like, or some other positive thing or idea
12. Destroy the box and recycle it
13. Make box contents into luck charms
14. Make origami with he box booklet
15. Make into a case for my computer equipment
16.


I believe that we were told to sleep on our items so we could think about them primarily as we mentally wander. The uncomfortable object may also help resurface some immediate disdain for our object...

No comments:

Post a Comment