Sunday, February 2, 2014

I don't have much to say about this doodle. It's funny actually; you'd think somebody like me probably doodles in class frequently, but I'm actually very attentive in class if I'm not otherwise drawing concept sketches. For me, sketching probably takes the place of doodling; I can't remember the last time I ever doodled anything for more than a few seconds. Still, while I was watching American football on television (a sport I don't particularly care for), I allowed the visual and auditory distractions to fuel my creativity, and what I got was this.

An ethereal trumpet sounds, and streamers of some kind come out of nowhere as a number of different flags wave in the background. There are tiny people running on the largest one in a fanatic craze. I don't know what they're doing. They seem to be having fun, though. It's crazy, and I like it. I really do like my little doodle, but it, in a way, feels unnatural to me. I don't believe doodling is bad; it can help people creatively express themselves, or even remember certain information. But doodling is not something I really doodley-do.

No comments:

Post a Comment