Sunday, April 27, 2014

Fear: 3 of 2

Michael Daniells' fear of the unknown was faced when he rode out to a place he had never been before, and decided to do something (mostly) unplanned and uncoordinated. I thought that was a rather impressive way to beat one's own fear; it's not really something I would do. Being who I am I would never have left without a strategy in mind.
   


My project didn't actually have me combat the "unknown", instead using an introspective approach. Daniells' method was much more effective however, based upon the results I got for my assignment (were I given this assignment again, I would've gone about it much differently). I think that being loose and experimental in my artwork like Daniells' assignment would improve how I learn from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment