Sunday, April 20, 2014

Fear, Part 2: "Results"

I started to realize after conducting this experiment that nobody was going to post anything on their blogs about my experiment; nobody was going to read the late email I sent out over Oncourse, and that's perfectly fine. I didn't take into account how I was going to gather the information, and as a result I have nothing of evidence to show how well it went over.

What could I have done differently?

Firstly, post an email ahead of time instead of (essentially) at the last minute. Maybe design an experiment with a little more resonance in general, since the experiment was rather vague. I was having problems coming up with material to work with, but I have since come up with some more powerful, relatable fear topics with which to discuss and experiment with.

No comments:

Post a Comment