Monday, March 3, 2014

The Altar Book

How will you change this book?








I have drawn an illustration within my "book" that, admittedly, will make more sense when explained in class, but it stands for my hatred of ignorance, stupidity and blind... hatred. Especially on the internet, where such things are in abundance, which is why I have used an online game package to represent my resentment for the world of anonymous online hatred and idiocy.


How will this book change you?

It will hopefully allow me to take a look into the views of others regarding this peeve of mine. I won't come into class looking like a grump though; I do plan on being affable and the project is a positively-themed one. I'm not really sure how the book will change me, though. I guess I'll have to present it in class to fully find out.

The Book itself

This book is a symbol that represents my desire to attack hatred and stupidity regarding anonymous internet users, as explained above.

The box is a World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King box that has been cut open in the back. I have illustrated a picture of two swords striking down an evil sword (sounds strange, doesn't it?). I'll show and explain the project in class, but I currently cannot post an image to my blog, and I don't really want to post an image yet until the class takes the opportunity to write their names down in the book! Think of it as a declaration against the evils of blind internet hatred (and blind hatred in general, really) with the signatures of supporters coating the inside of the box. When I look back at my box, I'll see all these signatures and think of my classmates, intelligent and true (hopefully! :P )
The students are also not required to sign the box, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment